If you’re anything like me, you have 8+ weddings per year lined up. I guess that’s just what being in your late 20’s looks like… right? When it comes to gifting, I typically like to pick something off of registries that the wedding couple will remember me for. I don’t want to just pick out some towels… I want to get the couple something that, when they use it, they’ll say “oh, remember Audrey got us this!” Is that narcissistic? Maybe. We’ll circle back on that one.
One gift that I’ve been drawn to a few times actually kills two birds with one stone; it’s not only a gorgeous keepsake, but it crosses one thing off the couples’ massive to-do list. This is truly a unique wedding gift–any guesses?
Their wedding guest book.
Gifting your friends their wedding guest book is the perfect present for numerous reasons:
- It provides a reason to print their gorgeous engagement photos. Otherwise they might be doomed to live on a hard drive/Facebook forever, and who wants that? (P.S. there’s a whole new post on this aspect of it coming soon – stay tuned)
- It takes some stress off the couple’s plate. With all the planning that a wedding takes, the guest book is likely the last thing on their mind – and they will love you for crossing something off of their list.
- It’s a keepsake that they will cherish forever. Plus, it’s beautiful and could (should) grace their coffee table for years to come.
When it comes to printing companies, I am completely brand loyal to Artifact Uprising. If you haven’t heard of them, they’re an indie book printer (wayyyy better than Shutterfly or Walgreens in my opinion). I adore them for a few reasons:
- Their products feel professional. They are really well made, and are the perfect keepsakes.
- The company has gorgeous branding overall and they tug at my design-lover heartstrings.
- They are always innovating. I swear, every time I check their site they’ve come up with a new way to preserve memories — whether that’s with prints, photo books, framed photos, calendars, baby books… the list really goes on.
- They’re environmentally friendly.
- Their products are minimalistic and made with purpose.
- Their website is easy to navigate and it’s not difficult at all to make photo books!
I can’t wait to give this particular book to my friend Addi for her wedding – I just know she will love such a unique wedding gift! Making the book itself was easy – I imported all of her engagement photos to Artifact Uprising’s website, the clicked and dragged the photos into the book.
I was able to change the layout of each page, and I was also able to crop the photos, zoom in/out as needed, flip the photos horizontally if they made sense at a different angle… the options seemed unlimited! I was also able to view the entire book all together to make sure it was seamless.
These guest books start at $139. You pick the fabric, the foil, the layout, the album size, and the paper that goes into it (all of this might alter the price depending on what you choose). Check out the guest book options here! Oh, and they recommend these pens for writing in guest books. And if you want some gift wrapping ideas, click here!
Love Always, Audrey readers get 10% off this unique wedding gift now through Friday, September 22nd! Use code AUDREY10 at checkout.
If you live in Arizona and love her engagement photos as much as I do, her photographer is linked here.
Artifact Uprising did hook it up with some site credit in exchange for this post, but I promise that all opinions are my own and this is a company I truly use and love.
Pin it for later: