– 1 bell pepper
– Fresh garlic
– ½ cup diced onions
– ½ cup quinoa
– Cherry tomatoes (cut in half)
– 2 eggs
1. Preheat oven to 375
2. Boil 1 cup of water for quinoa; cook quinoa according to package
3. Dice garlic and onion; sauté in olive oil over medium heat
4. Add garlic and onion to finished quinoa
5. Place bell pepper halves on a baking sheet and roast in the oven for 15-20 minutes
6. Remove bell peppers from the oven, drain any moisture from the inside, and stuff each bell pepper half with a large scoop of the quinoa mix
7. Place the stuffed bells in a large casserole dish with the cherry tomato halves. Crack an egg over each pepper.
8. Cover the casserole dish with foil and bake at 375 for 30-40 minutes (or until the egg whites are set). Check after 25 minutes.