This summer is going to be a good one; I can feel it. It’s already been SO much fun and it’s only June! Now… who wants to help me check off these bucket list items before winter returns again? (PS I love winter but I saw a picture of snow today and literally shuddered.)
SUMMER BUCKET LIST 2015
– Hit up every ice cream place on my Chicago ice cream map – twice.
– Spend an entire day at the North Ave beach, including drinks at Castaways and floating on one (or all) of these fun floaties:
– Visit the Wisconsin Dells
– Lollapalooza… duh
– Make my own fruity wine popsciles
– Summerfest in Milwaukee
– Go kayaking and/or stand-up paddleboarding
– Spend a day at Wrigley Field for a Cubbies game
– Spend a day in the playpen (boating area where the boats don’t move but the drinks do)
– Get all my groceries for the week at the Green City Market (Saturday in Lincoln Park)
– Ride the Ferris wheel at Navy Pier (I usually avoid that place and heights like the plague, but ya just gotta do it!)
– Attend the 6 Corners BBQ Fest on June 19th & 20th
– Make this amazing grilled pineapple guacamole
– Check out Taste of Chicago on June 24th
– Eat even more food at Taste of Lakeview on July 11th & 12th
– Watch the Air & Water Show on August 15th & 16th
– Ride a bike to Museum Campus (I need a bike first, though… currently coveting the below from Brooklyn Bicycle Co!)
– Knock a couple of things on this list off, too!
Watch Ferris Bueller’s Day Off in the park <– done!
Anything else I should add to my list? I’m open to any and all suggestions! Comment below!